Saturday, December 11, 2010

tolerate

Today has been a sucky day. Spent the day in tears and afterwards, a nose blocked and a huge migraine. Well, I guess I'm blogging right now because of those tears.. heeee..

Bare in mind, I'm one spoiled little girl so thank you for being there for me and my family for the last 14 days especially. You've been wonderful and still am to me, Mama and Awiq. No words are sufficient to express my gratitude towards you.

Of course, at the fact that you took me away for one night. It was a very kind act and I appreciate it. I had a super awesome time with ordering McDonald's and watching National Geography all night long.

Being there for me when I was having a nervous breakdown at 3am. Making sure I sleep okay and you're there when I start crying again in the morning after I wake up. It is a very difficult time for me and you being there every step of the way is just amazing.

Mum even said I am very lucky to have a good boyfriend like you in times like this. She told me that this morning when I was crying buckets down the phone with her.

When I take a moment to think how you silently slip into my life, I get caught in awe. My life is entwined with yours. Even one day with you not in my home, mum starts shooting me questions on your where abouts and our relationship status.

I have a caring mother and You.

Writing this out, I just realised I should count my blessings. I mean, I really really should count. Despite the difficult days we all had to go through, I have an amazing support system to make sure I get out alive from all this.

Growing up and turning into an adult, I know it's difficult but I never knew all this could be so overwhelming. Despite how soft hearted I always assume my mum is, she is actually one strong human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: