Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010

First blog of the year.



It's been awhile since I posted a blog, of course the same lame excuse. Busy with schoolwork, registration, friends, AWESOME CONCERTS and matters of the heart.



Started off this year with a few close and wonderful friends, a bbq at Serambi Court, BJ and of course accompanied by my 3 beautiful ladies, Anna, June and Marrie.The fireworks were great as usual.



A bit of drama here and there but things are fine now. ( or I'm just in denial, takpe ).

Then came the day i have been waiting for the pass two years. The Neyo Concert in Sunway Lagoon, The Year of The Gentleman and he awfully was. He is a true performer, a singer a dancer and a downright straight up gentleman. The perfect boyfriend to bring home to meet your mum. *sigh*



His songs were just so oh beautiful. I even cried listening to one of em live. Listening to Neyo songs on the radio the whole day, and days before helped with my excitement. and best of all, Intan went with me. who else to share that nite other than my bestie.



Back to the real world.

CLASSES are fine. nothing to be happy or sad about. The lecturers are better than I expected tho so browny points for that. chaching!

Trying to juggle the ever increasing workload. It seems my brain haven't kicked into gear yet for the new year's classes and hopefully it does soon.



So yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

drop it: